The author I most agree with is Barry Boyce. I think it's super important to incorporate the teaching of mindfulness and awareness into school curriculum. We spend so much of the beginning of our lives in school, so it would be helpful if these things were encouraged and taught, because unfortunately, not everyone just learns to be aware on their own.
It would help make happier and enthusiastic people, which is just what the world needs right now. The world needs people who are passionate about the good things and who are willing to jump into anything with the intention of hard work. And if everyone from this second on was taught how to be aware, the world would be a better place to live in and a lot of problems would go away. Subjects taught at school should be more than just things that we will need in the work place. There should be subjects like mindfulness and awareness that you will need outside of work. There is more to life than just making money. And then again, it’s odd to think that I think I am right while there are others out there who totally disagree… OH but that’s why we are doing persuasive papers.. I get it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment