"How I Learned to Travel Solo" by Cate Huston was a fun read because I love to travel and have thought a lot about who my travel buddy could be. I never thought too much about traveling solo.
This piece was obviously important to her because she has a passion for traveling and she had my attention the whole way through. I think that's something that should come across in my educational narrative, showing that the topic is important to me but also others should like reading it too.
Huston headed each paragraph with a broad topic and then within the paragraph gave details, background, examples, and advice. It gave good examples of what I can include in my educational narrative and it was also a great blog post. The topic really caught my attention and the format did as well. It was easy to read and, for me, inspirational... I want to jump on the next fight to Copenhagen now! It was someone giving their advice and views about something important to them and making it easy to understand for anyone who came across it. I think that's what a great blog post should be all about. Readers who are looking for advice on traveling solo can take all of her advice to maybe just bits of it. I think that everyone can learn something from any piece of writing. I hope that when my educational narrative is finished, readers could learn something from mine as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment